Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fools!!


This morning started out with a beautiful sunrise!  The orange glow shining on the walls, then by the time Emry got up at 8:30 am, it had turned a little gloomy, then by 10:30 am, I looked outside and saw the most amazing fluffy SNOWFLAKES!!  Even though winter should have run its course by now I can't help but love it when it snows big fluffy flakes.  It is the kind of snow I wish for during the actual winter months.  Today it is still relatively warm and there is no wind blowing so the snow can just fall soft and slow straight down to the ground!  In the dead of winter the snow always seems to be accompanied by freezing cold temperatures and wind that causes the snow to come in sideways!  Not nearly as beautiful!  The other nice thing about a spring snow is that it never sticks around long, and usually doesn't even stick to the ground!  I know this sounds awful after the horribly long winter we have had but I just couldn't resist taking a couple pictures of the perfectly peaceful spring snowfall!


1 comment:

  1. I totally was going to make pancakes with bugs in them for my kids for breakfast but they got their own while I was in the shower. I was a little disappointed:(

    ReplyDelete