Friday, December 30, 2011

A Year of 10'S!

Last December 29th, 2010 was the 10th Anniversary of my Baptism!  It has been a wonderful 10 years and hasn't felt like that much time has passed!  Throughout the ten years I have had many opportunities to serve in our ward in Champion!  I am so thankful for the people I have worked so closely with and for the lifelong friendships I have created.  When I first joined the church I started teaching Charmaine's Primary class because they had moved to Brooks.  I then taught the Relief Society Sister's once a month at the Enrichment Activities.  Then I was stunned when I was called to be a counsellor in the Young Women's Presidency, and even more stunned when I was called to be the Young Women's President.  I loved the Young Women, and I will always hold a soft spot for them in my heart!



This is our little group with the General Young Women's President, Sister Tanner, at the Regional Encampment
Next I was called as the Secretary to the Relief Society Presidency, then the Second Counsellor in the same organization.


I am currently serving as the Second Counsellor in the Primary Presidency, and I am thoroughly enjoying it!  The kids are so amazing, the knowledge they have of the gospel always brings shivers to my spine!  They are also brutally honest and they bring so much joy to one's soul every Sunday!  Calum is going to be a Sunbeam starting on Sunday, I am totally not ready for him to be in there but I know he will do just fine and to see him move on is truly wonderful.

Calum's Sunbeams class
I put this picture in because Emry is at least a foot taller than all these boys when they are standing side by side!
Getting baptized as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has been the best decision I have ever made, and with that decision came many more great decisions!

Marrying Jared was the next best thing that ever happened to me and this coming February it will be our 10th Wedding Anniversary!  I am so thankful for Jared, he truly is my best friend and it my biggest supporter for anything I do!  Without him in my life I definitely would not be where I am today!  I am so thankful for all the help he has been to me when it comes to our home and our three beautiful children!  I am so happy for all he does to provide for us and keep us fed and clothed!

My Best Friend

Our Beautiful Perfect Little Family
2012 is also my year to turn 30, the start of a new decade!  I am actually looking forward to what my 30's will bring.  I have three beautiful, loving, caring and sensitive children who bring me great joy in many different ways.  I have a husband who is loving, caring, sensitive and also very beautiful!  And I almost have a brand new beautiful dream home!  2012 will also be the year we will move into this home!  I am so looking forward to what this year will bring!

2 comments:

  1. That was just beautiful Amber. COngrats on 10 years in the church and marriage. You do have a special husband, and 3 adorable children. Much to be thankful for , for sure.
    Love , Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah is shocked that you are allowed to take pictures in church:)

    ReplyDelete