Monday, July 2, 2012

Trouble!!

While I was in the kitchen putting Emry's teacher gifts together Armin decided he wanted to "help".  He used the step stool to climb "into" the cupboards!  He started to play with all the utensils in the drawers, but little did he actually realize he was making a huge mess!

Emry's teacher gifts...an apple with cream cheese caramel dip.  And for her bus driver, chocolates wrapped with a little bus! 


This morning while I was updating my blog he pulled all the drawers off the shelves and then decided to climb into one to just hang out!  I always thought Armin would be more subdued than Calum, but I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that he is going to be exactly the same as his big brother!  Watching the two of them together is quite the sight to see.  They do get along pretty good and I do hope they will always be friends!  I am just not looking forward to all the "trouble" they will get into throughout the years to come!


Trouble One and Trouble Two!

2 comments: