Friday, May 29, 2015

Best Pals

Calum and Armin always seem to find their way to our bed between the hours of 3:30am and 6:30am!! Depending on what time they come up I will either stay and put up with the cramped space or I'll leave and seek refuge in one of their empty less crowded beds!! Well this particular morning I left because there were just too many hours left of good sleep to have it disrupted by little feet in the back!!! Jared came to tell me to look at the pictures on my iPad when he left for work, so grumpily I got up and took a look! I couldn't be angry with them any longer for kicking me out of my bed after I saw the pictures!!!!  They truly are precious little boys, especially when they are sleeping ;) I love how they are best pals and are always making up games to play with each other! I look forward to watching their relationship grow and develop.







3 comments:

  1. Ok they are knuckleheads but adorable for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look peaceful. I would still be cranky. I love my sleep.

    ReplyDelete