Thursday, November 18, 2010

Best of Friends!

As soon as Emry gets home from school Calum is all over her!  He constantly says her name, "Emmeee, Emmee!"  He absolutely loves his big sister, yes at times he does pull her hair and tackle her to the ground, but for the most part he loves sitting on the couch with her watching t.v., or playing cars with her!  They were both on the couch watching t.v. a few minutes ago and I was able to capture this picture of them!  It melted my heart, I was so happy the camera was within arms reach before they moved!  And yes, please excuse the fact that Calum is still in his jammie jams, when it is this cold outside and all we did was stay inside I found no logical reason to get him dressed just to get more clothes dirty!  I just got my laundry from last week put away today, and the thought of having to do more in a couple of days is a little over whelming!

Notice how they both have to play with their hair while they drink their milk!  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment