Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Craft Show

On Friday I took Emry and Calum to the Christmas Craft Show in Lethbridge.  I rarely take the kids out to things like this on my own because it is just so much work!  Especially with Calum!  But Emry broke my heart this past week when she told me in the saddest little voice ever that she misses the old days when we used to all play together!  With Jared being so busy and Emry off to school full time we probably haven't done as much as we used to!  But like Jared said, there aren't even any old days when you are only six years old!

So on Friday we ventured down to Lethbridge, we picked up my Grandma Bev and brought her to the Exhibition with us!  It was a lot of fun having her with us, and it was neat to see all the stuff.  It wasn't really what I was expecting though, I thought there would be more Christmas things, it was mostly handmade (expensive!!) gifts that you could buy others for Christmas.  The only picture I took there was of Emry and Calum walking!  Calum didn't want to be in his stroller, which I don't blame him, he sat the whole way into town.  So I put on his Elmo leash, which he hated even more than the stroller!  So I took it off and told him he had to hold my hand.  That didn't last long!  He actually amazed me and decided all on his own to hold onto the stroller while Emry pushed it!  It was so adorable to see!  He absolutely idolizes his big sister, his Emmy!



After looking around for a while, we went to McDonald's for lunch!  The kids had a blast playing on the playplace, and Grandma Bev enjoyed watching them play!  On the way home Calum conked out instantly and Emry took his picture, and a few of herself too!  The pictures of herself are too cute not to share, so I hope you enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of Emry. Don't you love it when they fall asleep in the car.

    ReplyDelete