Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Comes Early!

On Monday we celebrated Christmas with my sister, Arren and her family and my Dad.  My mom was also there for opening presents!  It was a lot of fun, and Arren and Buck even went to Lethbridge to pick up our Grandma Bev!  I love Christmas, I love being with family to celebrate such a joyous time of year.  Yes presents are always a hit, but getting together in such a way always brings such love, joy and fulfillment!  Grandpa Glen was so excited about Christmas this year, the first one he has been home for in 16 years, we might even get to see him on Christmas Day or Boxing Day!  He had his shopping for his grandkids done by the end of November and he was so excited to give them their presents!  For Emry he gave her another snow globe to add to her collection, this year it was a Cinderella one, last year he gave her one with Sleeping Beauty, Belle, and Cinderella standing around a castle.  They are so beautiful!  Calum got Toy Story 1 and 2 on DVD, and as soon as he opened them he asked to watch them, he is absolutely addicted to Toy Story!  And little Armin got a shirt that says Baby's First Christmas, and it fits perfectly!  Mom also gave the kids their gifts because she is spending Christmas with Arren's family!  Calum got a race car ramp, and Emry got a horse trailer with some horses and a jeep to pull it with!  She has been asking Santa for a barn this year!  Anyway, it was a lot of fun and the food was great, and the company even better!  Mom and Dad gave Jared and I a new dinning room set!  I am so thankful I ended up selling the old hand me down table with the decorated with planets!  Thanks mom and dad!






No comments:

Post a Comment