Monday, December 20, 2010

Poor Jared!

Ever since we have had Armin, Calum has decided to crawl into bed with us in the wee hours of the morning!  I would usually just move to the couch to make more room, but lately I have just started out on the couch knowing I would be kicked out anyway!  Armin also sleeps so much better if he is being held, I think one night we went just over 5 hours before he woke up to eat!  Friday night Lalainia and Jason, Ashton and Bowen were here so the boys slept in Emry's room and she slept in our room.  Calum started out in his room but woke up at 11pm so I just plopped him into our bed with Emry.  Armin and I fell asleep on the couch, and when Jared crawled into our bed this is what he was faced with!  Poor guy!  They both like to use him as a foot stool, and somehow manage to take up more room than Jared.  We are always saying it is a good thing they are cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment