Monday, December 6, 2010

Pals!!


I went upstairs to put the last load of laundry in the dryer, when I came back down Calum was lying beside Armin on the couch under the same blanket!  He was just cuddling him and watching his show!  I have to admit that I have been a little nervous of what Calum might do to Armin when I am not looking, but when I saw this most of my fears have been put aside!  He has a tender heart just like his daddy, every so often he will stop playing and walk over to where Armin is laying and give him a kiss on his forehead!  I don't want to make the baby off limits to Calum in case this makes him jealous, and he is so tough I think he doesn't realize he could actually be hurting him.  Anyway, this picture melted my heart, I am excited to see what the future will bring these two precious little boys, although it can take its time, I absolutely love this newborn stage!  What a little miracle to see him in person it is really hard to believe he was in my tummy only one week ago!

1 comment: