Thursday, December 30, 2010

Movie Review!

Yesterday I took the kids to the new Disney Princess movie "Tangled"!  It was excellent!  I think I have to admit that it is my new favourite princess movie!  Emry seemed to thoroughly enjoy it as well!  I love it when she laughs out loud at movies, it is kind of a mix between an embarrassed laugh and slightly hysterical!  My mom came with us, as well as my niece, Maryssa and nephew, Owen.  We all rode to together in our new van, we were full to the brim, but it was so nice to be able to travel together.  We were even able to get groceries and still have room to spare!  My mom ended up having to leave the movie with Calum because he just can't seem to sit long enough for a movie unless it happens to be one of the Toy Story movies!  Thankfully the cashier forgot to charge mom for a ticket so she wasn't out any money!  And they didn't charge me for Calum either!  My sister Arren met us at the movie with her family and together we took up an entire row!  It was a lot of fun and I highly recommend Tangled to all ages!

1 comment:

  1. I loved it also. This will be a defiant buy when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete